We are pleased to announce that we are now offering up to 15 hours free education for qualifying 2 year olds.
If you meet any of the following criteria you may be eligible:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Support for a “Looked After” child
- Current Statement of Special Educational Needs or Educational Health & Care Plan [child]
- Left care through Special Guardianship, or an Adoption, or Residence Order
- Child Tax Credit – Income below £16,190
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Employment & Support Allowance [child’s name]
- Working Tax Credit & earn no more than £16,190
All families receiving any benefits will need to bring their latest HMRC letter as proof, as well as TC602a document (if applicable).
If you think you may be eligible and want to take up our existing offer please contact the school office on 01740 651512 or Mrs Warner in FSU.