At Dean Bank Primary School, we have experience of supporting children and young people with a wide range of need including:
- Children with Autism Spectrum Condition
- Speech, Language and Communication Needs
- General Learning Difficulties
- Specific Learning Difficulties
- Moderate Learning Difficulties
- Severe Learning Difficulties
- Children who have an emotional, social or mental health need that is impacting on their ability to learn.
- Children with hearing impairment and physical difficulties.
The school provides data on the levels and types of need to the Local Authority. This is collected through the school census.