Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Equality Act 2012
In line with the requirement of the Equality Act 2012, our school have identified key objectives designed to ensure equality for all stakeholders.
- By July 2020, to increase the number of children on FSM attaining nationally expected levels by 25%.
- By July 2020, to reduce the attainment gap in Literacy between KS2 boys and girls by 60
To view our school policies, please select the links below.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy 2021-22
- Breakfast Club Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Data Protection Policy
- Headlice Policy
- Homework Policy
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Packed Lunch Policy
- School Uniform Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.