Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
To view our school policies, please select the links below.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy September 2023
- Breakfast Club Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2022-2024
- Complaints Procedure
- Data Protection Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- Headlice Policy
- Homework Policy
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
- Online Safety Policy – Sept 23
- Packed Lunch Policy
- Safeguarding Policy – Sept 23
- School Uniform Policy
- SEND and Inclusion policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.