The Governors of the school feel that smart appearance is an essential part of any successful school and for this reason specify how children should dress at school.
Pupils must wear school uniform:
- Red polo shirt, navy sweat shirt or cardigan
- Grey/black/navy trousers or skirt, no jeans or track suit bottoms
- Sensible black footwear (plain black leather or leather look shoes) no open toed sandals / trainers or flip flops
PE kit must be worn and is as follows:
- Indoor – Red tee shirt/Black shorts/plimsolls
- Outdoor – Red tee shirt/Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms/trainers
School Uniform Policy March 2022-24
It is important to us that our uniform is accessible to all of our pupils throughout the year, so – with the help of our 2021-22 School Council members – along came our Uniform Keep!
Needing new uniform?
We have items of uniform available for all ages of our pupils. The kindly donated, pre-loved school uniform is washed and checked before it is sent home. We ask for 50p per item of clothing you purchase, with the money going back into the Uniform Keep. If your child is in need of some new uniform, please don’t hesitate to send Miss Forster a message.
How to Order
We now offer online ordering direct from our suppliers. Please use the link below to place a uniform order.